Former MLA Ashok Kumar Panigrahi Quits BJP Ahead of Bijepur Bypoll in Odisha
By News18 12-Oct-2019
- Former MLA and senior leader Ashok Kumar Panigrahi resigned from the BJP on Saturday nine days ahead of the bypoll to the Bijepur Assembly constituency.
- The bypoll is scheduled to be held on October 21. Panigrahi said he quit the saffron party for being ignored by senior leaders.
- He said "I felt neglected and ignored by party's state leadership.
- He has sent his resignation letter to the party's state president.
- Panigrahi was elected to the Odisha Assembly on a BJD ticket in 2000.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know