AIADMK paying Rs 5,000 per vote in Vikravandi bypoll, alleges DMK
By Indian Express 12-Oct-2019
- “The AIADMK is adopting cash-for-vote practice giving over Rs 5,000 per vote to win the Vikravandi by-election.” DMK leader Duraimurugan told voters.
- He added, “I will say one cannot win elections using authoritarian power like how Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswami believes."
- This by-election and the next Assembly elections in Tamil Nadu will be won by our party,” Duraimurugan claimed.
- Former Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa tried to stop the free electricity scheme for farmers and other schemes launched during the DMK’s term in office, Duraimurugan added.
- Further, several welfare schemes for the benefit of farmers of Villupuram will also be implemented if DMK wins,” Duraimurugan said.
यह भी पढ़ें: मोदी और शी जिनपिंग के बीच इन मुद्दों पर हुई बातचीत
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know