BJP: Mamata's Durga Puja Carnival is "Mockery Of Democracy"
By Ndtv 12-Oct-2019
- State BJP president Dilip Ghosh criticised Mamata Banerjee for making a "mockery of democracy" by organising the Durga Puja Carnival.
- BJP president criticised the carnival because the state was witnessing "complete breakdown" of law and order.
- He also alleged the state govt. because several BJP workers were killed across the state.
- Mr Ghosh said, “It is an attempt to divert people's attention from the failure of the government.”
- However, senior TMC leader Tapas Roy said, "The BJP should stop making baseless allegations. The law and order situation in Bengal is completely fine."
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know