Two firms secure demolition deal for 4 Maradu high-rises
By Onmanorama 12-Oct-2019
- Two companies have to be chosen by the Kerala government for the demolition of Maradu flats on the orders of the SC.
- The companies that secured the contract are Edifice Engineering based in Mumbai and Vijay Steel of Chennai.
- The selected companies have to submit a detailed blueprint on the demolition to the govt. within 15 days.
- The companies also have to give a clear plan on the controlled explosion and safety precautions.
- The entire set of activities will be completed in 138 days, the authorities estimate.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know