Bengal Police tweeted Over Murshidabad Murders
By Mathrubhumi 12-Oct-2019
- The police in West Bengal posted a rare status update on Twitter as a political horrific murder of three in Murshidabad scaled up.
- A 35-year-old school teacher, his pregnant wife and their son were hacked to death in Murshidabad district.
- Two days after this incident, the body of a 42-year-old priest, was found dead on the banks of a river in Nadia.
- Local BJP MP Jagannath Sarkar said he was a party worker and was killed because of his political links.
- West Bengal Police issued a clarification, saying the murders in Murshidabad had "nothing to do with politics".
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know