"I am a special child of god" : Nusrat Jahan
By Times Of India 12-Oct-2019
- Earlier, TMC MP Nusrat Jahan was criticised by an Islamic cleric in Uttar Pradesh for taking part in Durga Puja celebrations.
- Nusrat has now shot back at critics, claiming herself to be “God’s special child”.
- Jahan also said that she considered herself to be the God’s messenger in spreading the message of communal harmony.
- Nusrat Jahan said: “I think God has sent me to spread the message of religious harmony and I have taken the responsibility.”
- On Friday, Jahan first took part in the Sindur Khela and later she took part in Durga Puja Carnival.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know