Naveen has betrayed people of Bijepur: BJP
By Thehindu 12-Oct-2019
- The campaigning for the bypoll in Odisha’s Bijepur Assembly seat gained momentum on Friday with Union Minister Dharmendra Pradhan.
- He accusing Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik of betraying the locals by vacating the seat he had won earlier this year.
- Mr. Pradhan said the people of Bijepur had committed a mistake by electing Mr. Patnaik. Why did the Chief Minister retain Hinjili and quit Bijepur, he asked.
- Mr. Pradhan added that despite Mr. Patnaik’s announcement during the 2018 bypoll.
- To ensure overall development of Bijepur, basic facilities like healthcare, irrigation and drinking water supply were so far not available to the people of the area.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know