AP Education Minister’s name appears on beneficiary list for farmer welfare scheme
By News Minute 12-Oct-2019
- As Jagan government gears up for the launch of the Rythu Bharosa welfare scheme for farmers on October 15.
- The name of Education Minister Adimulapu Suresh was found to have been included in the list of beneficiaries of the scheme from Ganapavaram village in Prakasam district.
- The minister has since issued a clarification stating that his name has been removed from the list.
- Under the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme, the benefit of Rs 6,000 p.a. per family provided by the government of India under PM KISAN in three installments.
- It was one of the nine key welfare schemes that were promised in YSRCP's manifesto, dubbed 'Navaratnalu'.
ALSO READ: Andhra CM launches free eye care, one of the poll promises of the ruling YSRCP
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know