Never said centre will not legislate law on Sabarimala: Sreedharan Pillai
By Mathrubhumi 11-Oct-2019
- BJP state president P. S. Sreedharan Pillai has denied saying that the central govt. will not legislate law to protect Sabarimala devotees.
- Sreedharan Pillai rejected all false campaigns doing rounds in connection with this.
- The BJP leader added that he was merely answering the questions he was asked at a Kasaragod meet.
- Sreedharan Pillai said he would favour the legislation, if it was required to protect the customs of Sabarimala temple.
- “ We will try to gain constitutional safeguard for protecting Sabarimala temple customs,” he added.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know