ED Sought Custody of P Chidambaram in INX Media Case
By NDTV 11-Oct-2019
- The ED approached a special CBI court in Delhi to seek custody of Congress leader P Chidambaram in the INX Media case.
- The special court is expected to decide on the matter at 4 pm today.
- The case is related to alleged irregularities in FIPB clearance granted to the INX Media group for receiving overseas funds amounting to Rs. 305 crore in 2007.
Also Read: Chinese President Xi Jinping landed to Indian red-carpet
- This was the time when Chidambaram was the Finance minister in UPA government.
- The money laundering case filed against him in 2017 is being jointly investigated by the Enforcement Directorate and the CBI.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know