Kerala govt. extended the deadline for Vyttila flyover
By The New Indian Express 11-Oct-2019
- The woes of commuters passing through Kundannoor and Vyttila Junctions will continue for some more time.
- The state govt. has extended the deadline for the opening of the new flyovers to March 2020.
- At the time of six-lane 717m Vyttila flyover inauguration, the deadline was set in May 2019.
- The officers said 75 per cent of the work is complete and the entire construction will be over by March 2020.
- After evaluating the progress of the flyover work, CM asked the officers to speed up the construction.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know