Desperate to move fast and break things, Modi acts first and thinks later
By ThePrint 11-Oct-2019
- The Narendra Modi government announces a policy for transition to electric vehicles and then realises it is unrealistic.
- The government says single-use plastic will be banned across the country in a matter of weeks, only to realise it is just impractical to do so.
- Look at the first budget of the second Modi government, most of its big bad ideas have been rolled back.
Also Read: BJP is Misleading People: Siddaramaiah
- The root of the problem lies in making policy without evidence or a causal link.
- The Modi government is sometimes so afraid of evidence-based policy-making that it decides to bury the evidence.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know