‘Cleaning only when big leaders visit’: Madras HC slams TN govt
By News Minute 11-Oct-2019
- The Madras HC has slammed the Tamil Nadu government for undertaking cleaning works only when ‘big leaders’ visit the state.
- The court appears to have been referring to the visit of Chinese Premier Xi Jinping for his informal summit with PM Modi.
- According to a report by PTI, a Bench of Justices S Vaidyanathan and C Saravanan observed, “Now Mamallapuram has become very clean. Only when big leaders come, the government takes such steps.”
- Chinese Premier Xi Jinping will arrive in Chennai at 1.30 pm on Friday and will head to ITC Grand Chola Hotel in Guindy.
- On Saturday, the leaders will hold an informal meeting between their delegations, followed by lunch after which Xi will depart for China at 2 pm.
Also Read: Modi-Xi Jinping meet: Mahabalipuram monuments closed to tourists
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know