Peddlers enjoy patronage: SAD
By Thetribune 11-Oct-2019
- While campaigning for party candidate Manpreet Singh Ayali in Dakha, SAD president Sukhbir Singh Badal today accused Congress MLAs of sheltering drug traffickers by taking a monthly protection fee.
- The peddlers have no fear of law because of political patronage, he said.
- “Capt Amarinder Singh had taken an oath that if voted to power, he would end the drug menace, but the menace has rather increased,” he said.
- Sukhbir said, “There is no control of the Chief Minister or the DGP on the state.
- Even a minister does not know where he can meet the CM. People are suffering as their issues are not being addressed.”
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know