Maharashtra elections: CM shares plan for effective water treatment
By The Times Of India 11-Oct-2019
- Chief minister Devendra Fadnavis promised to make Pimpri Chinchwad water sufficient for the next 50 years.
- He stated that Efforts will be taken to stop every drop of untreated sewage from entering the rivers in Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad.
- He was speaking at a public rally in Rahatni.
- Fadnavis acknowledged that the city's water needs are increasing and said that the government will provide 24x7 water supply through Smart City plan.
- On Congress-NCP alliance he said that after the assembly polls, both will have to come together to muster 10% strength of MLAs to get the post of the opposition leader.
Also Read: No One is Better Aware of NCP Than Me: NCP Chief Sharad Pawar on Merger with Congress
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know