Kailash Vijayvargiya to Meet Amit Shah on Killings of BJP workers in WB
By Navbharat Times 11-Oct-2019
- The BJP General Secretary Kailash Vijayvargiya informed that they have sought time from Home Minister Amit Shah & President Ram Nath Kovind.
- The party is meeting them to inform about the "completely extreme" law and order situation in WB.
- This information comes in the backdrop of the brutal triple murder in Murshidabad and the alleged attack on BJP workers across the state.
Also Read: TMC Worker Shot BJP Worker for Chanting 'Jai Shri Ram': Party Claims
- Kailash Vijayvargiya criticized the state government for the incident and the alleged attacks on BJP workers.
- According to BJP sources, the party will prepare a memorandum with details of more than 80 BJP workers killed in the last two years in the state.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know