TMC Worker Shot BJP Worker for Chanting 'Jai Shri Ram': Party Claims
By Navbharat Times 11-Oct-2019
- BJP claimed that TMC workers opened fire on one of its activists in the South 24 Parganas district for raising the slogan 'Jai Shri Ram.'
- However, West Bengal's ruling party Trinamool Congress has denied the charge.
- Police said a person named Ramprasad Mandal was shot in the leg and has been admitted to the hospital and they have started the investigation.
Also Read: Mamata Banerjee to Decide the Fate of Tallah Bridge
- According to sources the incident took place when Mandal was referring to the achievements of the BJP-led central government and chanting 'Jai Shri Ram'.
- This led to a clash between him and TMC workers and they shit him.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know