Odisha govt hijacking Modi govt's schemes: BJP
By Indiatoday 11-Oct-2019
- The Odisha unit of the BJP has accused the Naveen Patnaik government of "hijacking" the central government's pet schemes and rebranding them as its own.
- Angered over this, BJP leaders staged a protest in front of Raj Bhawan on Thursday.
- BJP has alleged that the Naveen Patnaik-led Bju Janata Dal has "hijacked" Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) and "undemocratically" changed its name to Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana.
- Following their protest, the BJP leaders also submitted a memorandum to Governor Ganeshi Lal and demanded action against the ruling BJD.
- Slamming the Naveen Patnaik government, senior BJP leader Prakash Mishra said Odisha is still an under developed state despite one party being in power here for more than 20 years.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know