What's LDF's counter plan for NSS's 'right distance' call
By Onmanorama 11-Oct-2019
- The LDF is determined not to allow the NSS latest snub to diminish its chances in the coming bypolls.
- After NSS supremo Sukumaran Nair's call to maintain the 'right distance',the LDF has decided to take the game into its own hands.
- Nair's thinly veiled support for the UDF was promptly met with two major announcements by the LDF government.
- One, Cheruvally Estate will be taken over for an airport near Sabarimala.
- Two, Kerala Bank, which the LDF calls "Kerala's own bank", finally wins RBI approval.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know