YSRCP misusing funds from Centre, Andhra BJP leader alleges
By News Minute 10-Oct-2019
- The Andhra Pradesh unit of the BJP alleged that funds being sanctioned by the Centre to the state was being misused by the YSRCP government.
- Party spokesperson Lanka Dinakar alleged that funds sanctioned under the Centre's Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan scheme was being misused by YSRCP as noticed.
- "Andhra government should use funds for better infrastructure and quality in rural education for underprivileged students" Lanka Dinakar said.
- Andhra government’s order to repaint the existing Gram Panchayat offices to resemble the colours of the ruling YSRCP has raised controversies.
- The BJP had previously objected to the government using YSRCP party colours on village secretariats in Andhra Pradesh.
Also read: SBI has questioned the veracity of AP govt. gaurantees
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know