Deputy CM apologises to staffers for salary delay
By The Times Of India 10-Oct-2019
- Deputy chief minister and transport minister Laxman Savadi instructed state-run bus corporations not to delay salaries to employees.
- At the board meeting , he asked MDs of the four transport corporations, including BMTC, to pay salaries.
- He also sought explanation from senior officials for the delay.
- Sources revealed that continuous bank holidays delayed the process.
- Savadi also apologised for the delay in disbursing salary before Dasara festival.
Also Read: Karnataka CM's power position in danger
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know