Congress demands Govt releases white paper on IFFI
By Heraldgoa 10-Oct-2019
- Congress has urged Chief Minister Pramod Sawant to immediately release a white paper on the overall benefits received by Goa and more particularly the Goan Film Fraternity from the film festive in last 15 years.
- GPCC has warned to stage demonstrations in support of Goan film fraternity during forthcoming IFFI-2019, if Konkani movies are not included in the Panorma section.
- GPCC spokesperson Swati Kerkar has alleged that the BJP government and the Entertainment Society of Goa has totally surrendered themselves to Information and Broadcasting Ministry and Directorate of Film Festivals.
- She said that ESG has completely failed in its responsibilities of fulfilling its own objective and hence the Goan filmmakers are facing challenges on every front.
- "The ESG has absolutely no role in decision making of organising IFFI, despite Goa government spending almost Rs 40-50 crores every year on the mega film festival," Kerkar said.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know