CM announces 112 as 'new' emergency number
By Heraldgoa 10-Oct-2019
- Chief Minister Pramod Sawant has said the integrated emergency number for police, fire and medical - Dial 112 is expected to reduce crime rate as well as cater to the tourists in distress.
- Speaking to reporters after inaugurating the Emergency Response Support System (ERSS) on Wednesday, Sawant added that the service will ensure quick delivery of support system to the citizens.
- “The overall crime rate will drop. Similarly, crime against women, children and tourists will also be reduced. We will also provide nearest support system in the shortest span of time to people in distress,” he said.
- To ensure safety of women, a ‘SHOUT’ feature has been introduced in ‘112 India’ mobile app to seek immediate assistance from registered volunteers in the vicinity apart from the assistance from ERSS.
- The ‘SHOUT’ feature is exclusively available to women.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know