Can Prakash Ambedkar’s VBA Pull off a Repeat, Dent Congress-NCP in Maharashtra Assembly Polls?
By News18 10-Oct-2019
- If one considers the landslide victory of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)-led National Democratic Alliance (NDA) in the 2019 Lok Sabha polls earlier this year.
- It won’t be an exaggeration to say that while the BJP and its partners appear comfortable and in control.
- Congress and its allies might be staring at a battle for survival in the upcoming assembly elections in Maharashtra and Haryana.
- In Maharashtra, much like a reflection of most of the north Indian states, the BJP-Shiv Sena combine nearly wiped out the Congress and its allies, which included the Nationalist Congress Party (NCP), during the general elections.
- The BJP-Sena won 41 of the total 48 Lok Sabha, whereas only five went to Congress-NCP. An Independent and Asaduddin Owaisi’s All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul-Muslimeen (AIMIM) secured the remaining two seats.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know