Minister warns those opposing 'good' projects
By Heraldgoa 10-Oct-2019
- Waste Management Minister Michael Lobo on Wednesday warned that the government would not keep quiet if people oppose good projects.
- Addressing a gathering after inaugurating the shelter for stray cattle at Gomantak Gosevak Mahasangh, Shikeri Mayem, Lobo said, “What good is happening should happen for the good of Goa.
- We need to change the mentality of the people who oppose projects without any reason.”
- He warned that the government would not keep quiet if some people oppose development projects without reason.
- “We have formed the government, we have added numbers for stability. We will not keep quiet if development projects are opposed. Let them cry foul we will still not stop,” Lobo said.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know