Union Minister Pratap Sarangi Opposed In Balasore
By Odishatv 09-Oct-2019
- Union Minister Pratap Sarangi was reportedly opposed by a section of people during a cultural programme.
- A person opposed the participation of Sarangi in ‘badi khela’ on the occasion of Dussehra.
- He alleges that the minister would not be allowed to participate in the traditional Odia martial art play as he has not done any developmental works in the region.
- Sarangi reportedly didn’t take part in the play. “We opposed Sarangi as he has not done anything for us," stated protesters.
- Responding to the allegations, the Union Minister said, “I don’t know who opposed me. Some people requested me to see the play."
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know