Congress Brings Back Luizinho Faleiro as Tripura in charge
By The Hindu 09-Oct-2019
- The Congress has reversed its order within 24 hours on the appointment of State in charge of Tripura without any clarification for the changes.
- Party issued a fresh memo offering ‘partial modification’ in which they brought back Faleiro as incharge of Tripura.
- They gave the responsibility of Sikkim and Manipur to Gaurav Gogoi.
Also Read: Tripura HC Orders BJP, Congress CPI(M) to Disclose Illegal Properties
- Earlier Goa leader Luizinho Faleiro was removed as the incharge of Tripura and Manipur and was replaced by Assam MP Gaurav Gogoi.
- After again being appointed as the incharge of Tripura Faleiro said that he had nothing to do with the flip-flop.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know