Thank You Union Govt For Selecting TN as the Venue: Stalin on PM Modi and Chinese President Meet
By The Hindu 09-Oct-2019
- DMK president M.K. Stalin said Tamil Nadu is proud that the meeting between PM Modi and Chinese President Xi Jinping will take place in Mamallapuram.
- He also thanked the Union government for selecting Tamil Nadu as the venue.
- Stalin said Chinese President is visiting Mamallapuram the port city of the Pallava kings, who maintained a close relationship with China during that era.
Also Read: Modi-Xi Jinping meet: Mahabalipuram monuments closed to tourists
- MDMK General Secretary Vaiko also made a reference to the trade between the Pallavas and China.
- He said that the relationship resulted in Kancheepuram obtaining silk weaving technology.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know