BJP raises question on BJD’s Social Service Wing
By Odishatv 08-Oct-2019
- The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) on alleged that in the name of a social service wing, the ruling-BJD is trying to ‘loot’ the State exchequer once again.
- "Earlier when the government failed to create employment opportunities for youths, it formed the Biju Yuva Vahini and created nuisance in villages,"stated Prithviraj Harichandan, general secretary of Odisha BJP.
- He further said that now when the State government has no plans , it has formed the social service wing to once again spend money from the State exchequer.
- Responding BJD spokesperson Lenin Mohanty said the opposition parties used to criticise the Biju Yuva Vahini but people appreciated its work.
- Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik had announced formation of the social service wing of the party on the occasion of 150th Gandhi Jayanti in Bhubaneswar.
Also Read: ‘Mo Sarkar’: A Reality Check On Odisha Govt’s Dial-A-Feedback Scheme
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know