Tripura HC Orders BJP, Congress CPI(M) to Disclose Illegal Properties
By Live Law 08-Oct-2019
- The Tripura HC has directed the CPI (M), BJP and INC to file affidavits disclosing details of public properties, in their unauthorized possession.
- The bench of judges has also sought the details of all the cases either pending or disposed off, before different forums, in this regard.
- They also directed the Secretary, Revenue Department, Tripura Govt to file an affidavit giving details of illegal properties including the land or superstructure.
Also Read: Tripura CM Biplab Kumar Deb Raises Northeast Issues with Bangladesh PM
- The order was passed in a suo moto PIL registered by the Court after it noticed that in Bishalgarh Sub-division 24 such properties are in the illegal possession of 3 political parties.
- The judge had referred the matter to the division bench for treating the petition as a PIL calling upon all such political parties.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know