Guj govt sets up monitoring centre for Anganwadis
By Dev Discourse 08-Oct-2019
- Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani launched a monitoring centre at Gandhinagar for centralised supervision of Anganwadis in the state.
- The State Monitoring Centre receive data of various schemes, number of children and facilities provided to them as well as other activities from Anganwadis on a regular basis, said an official press release.
- A 'video wall' has been created at the facility to assist with monitoring activities, it said.
- The release said the data would be fed online by Anganwadi workers who were earlier given smartphones.
- Rupani said his government was committed to providing nourishment to children at Anganwadis.
ALSO READ: Ashok Gehlot insulted 6-cr Gujaratis: BJP
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know