Finance ministry suggests shutting down BSNL and MTNL
By Cnbc 08-Oct-2019
- The finance ministry has suggested that ailing public sector undertakings BSNL and MTNL be shut down.
- The finance ministry rejected the proposal of the department of telecommunications (DoT) to pump in a massive Rs 74,000 crore to revive the ailing PSUs.
- The cost of closure won't be as high as Rs 95,000 crore as argued by the DoT earlier.
Also Read: She Should Change Her Religion: Muslim Cleric Slams TMC MP Nusrat Jahan
- Shutting them down, however, will not lead to such a high expense, people are aware of the matter.
- The ITS officers can be redeployed into other departments.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know