FIR against young Janata Dal president
By The News Minute 08-Oct-2019
- An FIR was registered against Sharanagouda Kandakur, president of the youth wing of Janata Dal.
- He is assumed to have a connection with a protest held by JD(S) workers in Yadgir on Saturday.
- The protesters are charged with rioting and unlawful assembly among other charges.
- The FIR was based on a complaint made by Hanamantha, a BJP worker, at the Yadgir Town police station.
- In his complaint, Hanamantha alleged that Sharanagouda instigated around 15-20 JD(S) workers to stop CM BS Yediyurappa's convoy.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know