Fight Between Govt Dept Robs Resident of Chandigarh of Extra Water
By Times Of India 08-Oct-2019
- A fight between two government departments over repairing a pipeline has been robbing residents of extra water.
- Till October 6, no repair work was carried out as Ambala railways and GMADA sparred with each over jurisdiction.
- The leakage occurred in the pipeline during the afternoon hours of October 2 owing to an opening in the welded area of the joints.
Also Read: Don’t burden state exchequer, solve issues: Residents
- This Rs 200-crore project to bring 29 MGD additional water supply to Chandigarh was inaugurated by Punjab governor and UT administrator V P Singh Badnore on September 29.
- In the tussle between GMADA and railways, residents of Chandigarh and Panchkula suffered.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know