Ashok Gehlot insulted 6-cr Gujaratis: BJP
By DNA 08-Oct-2019
- Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani reacted sharply to his Rajasthan counterpart's statement that Gujarat has the maximum consumption of liquor.
- Rupani said that Gehlot by his statement had insulted the 6 crore Gujaratis in the state.
- "Gehlot should apologise as he has called everyone in the state a drunkard. Gujarat Congress needs to give clarification regarding the same," said Rupani.
- State party president Jitu Vaghani questioned if Gehlot's sweeping statements included his own party workers and leaders in Gujarat too.
- Earlier CM Ashok Gehlot raised questions on the liquor ban in Gujarat and said, "There is a ban on liquor since independence. But Gujarat has the maximum consumption of liquor."
ALSO READ: Will give incentive to hospitals to set shop in rural areas: Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know