CM assures ₹20k cr. to Almatti dam affectors
By The Hindu 08-Oct-2019
- CM B.S. Yediyurappa has assured the allocation of ₹20,000 crore for relief and rehabilitation.
- CM informed that the funds would be allocated in the next budget.
- He reported that about 20 villages and 1.35 lakh acres of land would be affected by the raised height.
- Mr. Yediyurappa said, “I assure that at any cost I will allocate ₹20,000 crore for R&R works in coming budget.”
- Yediyurappa said that the government has prepared legal and technical teams for the water-sharing dispute of the Krishna.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know