Gaurav Gogoi Appointed as AICC Incharge of Manipur
By News18 08-Oct-2019
- On Monday, Congress president Sonia Gandhi appointed Gaurav Gogoi as AICC incharge of Tripura and Manipur, relieving Luizinho Faleiro of the post.
- Faleiro continues to be the All Indian Congress Committee (AICC) general secretary incharge of other Northeastern states.
- His removal comes days after former Tripura Congress Chief Pradyot Debbarman resigned from the party.
Also Read: Manipur approves construction of seven storeys buildings
- Gogoi will hold the new post along with his current responsibilities as incharge of WB and Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
- Gogoi is a sitting MP from Kaliabor in Assam.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know