Jagan halts Naidu projects citing graft
By Live Mint 08-Oct-2019
- The YSRCP government in Andhra Pradesh has been slowly undoing everything that has a mark of former chief minister and TDP chief N. Chandrababu Naidu.
- This time they have withdrawn its request to the World Bank for funding the Amaravati project and shutting the Anna Canteen subsidized meal scheme.
- The World Bank had in July withdrawn $300 million funding for the Amaravati project following a state government’s request after Reddy took over as chief minister in May.
- The state government maintained there was corruption during Naidu’s tenure and that it has brought about a transparent process in the government’s functioning.
- TDP leaders said the government wants to do away with anything linked to Naidu.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know