RTC will not be privatised: Telangana CM
By Telangana Today 08-Oct-2019
- CM K Chandrashekhar Rao ruled out complete privatisation of the TSRTC.
- Rao said the corporation will continue to have its identity with a major share in public transportation.
- “The State government want people do not face any inconvenience and at the same time strengthen the RTC and improve its services,” the CM said.
- Chandrashekhar Rao emphasised on the need to bring in discipline into the corporation to make it a profit-making organisation.
- The RTC committee headed by Principal Secretary Sunil Sharma submitted its report to the Chief Minister before the meeting.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know