Naidu claims Andhra govt purchasing coal at higher price, company refutes claims
By News Minute 08-Oct-2019
- The Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation (APGENCO) has responded to former CM Naidu’s allegations over purchasing coal from Singareni at a high price.
- Targeting the Andhra government over frequent power cuts, he also claimed that a cheaper option was available at Mahanadi Coalfields Limited (MCL).
- In an official statement, APGENCO Managing Director B Sreedhar has stated that the state government has been procuring additional coal from Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL) since as early as 2014.
- Even in 2016-17, the MoU signed with SCCL was for 50 lakh MT, which is the same as the amount for which the 2019-20 MoU was signed, the statement said.
ALSO READ:- 'YSR Vahana Mitra' welfare scheme for auto and cab driver-owners
- Previously, Naidu had tweeted, “PPAs were maligned even though solar and wind power was available at Rs 3 to 4.84 per unit."
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know