Maharashtra plans to buy sugarcane from Karnataka
By The Times Of India 07-Oct-2019
- Factories in Maharashtra are keeping their eyes on the production of production of sugarcane in Karnataka.
- These factories are targeting crops in Athani, Chikkodi and Raibag in Belagavi district.
- Factories in Karnataka crush around 4 lakh tonnes of cane per season.
- However, this year, almost 55% of crops were destroyed by floods.
- Maharashtra factories are offering an advance to buy fertilizer for the next crop, instant payments and major discounts in cutting and harvesting charges to farmers.
Also Read: Yediyurappa faces heavy protest during his tour of flood-ravaged North Karnataka
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know