'Anything but Jai Sree Ram makes you anti national' : Kanimozhi
By News Minute 07-Oct-2019
- DMK MP Kanimozhi stated that India is heading towards a situation, where any comments other than 'Jai Sree Ram' would be considered as anti-nationalism.
- She further lashed out at the ruling AIADMK government for remaining a mute spectator.
- An FIR was filed on October 2 against 49 celebrities for writing an open letter to PM about the increasing Mob-lynching cases.
- Advocate Sudhir told PTI that the artists were named as accused because they allegedly "tarnished the image of the country and undermined the impressive performance of the PM".
- The letter also questioned the action taken by the PM against the perpetrators of such hate crimes.
ALSO READ: AIADMK govt. most corrupt in country, says Sanjay Dutt
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know