Opposition leaders object to proposed uranium mining in Andhra's Nallamala forest
By News Minute 07-Oct-2019
- A delegation of opposition leaders in Andhra Pradesh visited locals in Kadapa district who were affected by uranium mining in the region.
- They urged the state government to stop proposed mining in the Nallamalla forest region.
- They also visited the tailing pond of the uranium mine in Tummalapalle.
- With borewell drilling taking place for collecting uranium samples by the Atomic Minerals Directorate (AMD) for exploration and research in neighboring Kurnool district, leaders have protested the move.
- The leaders also pointed out that the mining in Tummalapalle had affected lives in Jagan's home constituency of Pulivendula, and demanded CM to clear his stand on the proposed mining in Kurnool district.
ALSO READ:- 'YSR Vahana Mitra' welfare scheme for auto and cab driver-owners
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know