"Gujarat Has Maximum Consumption Of Liquor Despite Ban": Ashok Gehlot
By Ndtv 19-Oct-2019
- Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on Sunday questioned the liquor ban in Gujarat.
- He said the state has the maximum consumption of liquor among all states.
- There is a ban on liquor since independence. This is the situation of Mahatma Gandhi's Gujarat, he said.
- Mr. Gehlot said that no ban will be imposed on liquor as strict measures can be taken to prevent illegal liquor.
- I am personally in favor of banning liquor. But a ban on alcohol will give way for illegal liquor.
Also read: Let’s have 5 Deputy CMs if it improves law & order: Pilot
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know