Punjab CM Amarinder Assures Support to Kashmiri Student Suffering from Cancer
By News18 07-Oct-2019
- Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh has assured to provide all kinds of support to a Kashmiri student suffering from cancer.
- A resident of Bandipora in Kashmir, Mujeeb Ahmad Malla is studying at a private college in Punjab's Jalandhar district.
- Jammu and Kashmir Students' Association spokesperson Nasir Khuehami on Sunday said Mujeeb was diagnosed with colon cancer.
- As he belonged to a poor family, he could not afford treatment expenses, Nasir said, adding that after he approached the state government, CM Amarinder Singh assured to provide all kinds of support to Mujeeb.
- I and my government are always there for you," Amarinder said in his tweet. Khuehami expressed his gratitude to the Punjab CM.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know