Rift in the Karnataka Congress over selection of Leader of Opposition
By The Times Of India 07-Oct-2019
- Senior functionary Madhusudan Mistry arrived in Bengaluru to seek opinions of leaders on who should be appointed leader of the opposition (LoP).
- Mistry met 62 leaders, including contenders for the post, to elicit their opinions.
- He is also said to have sought opinions on replacing the KPCC president.
- A huge majority backed Congress Legislature Party leader Siddaramaiah as the leader of opposition.
- While some of the leaders argued that the position of CLP leader and LoP should be split between two leaders, as is the case in Maharashtra, Haryana and New Delhi.
Also Read: Siddaramaiah slams BJP over flood relief and rehabilitation work
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know