MLA inspects rail over bridge at Rawanfond
By Heraldgoa 07-Oct-2019
- Digambar Kamat inspected the old railway over bridge at Rawanfond, the roads from the district library to Konkan Railway Station Junction and Navelim Church to Rawanfond Junction.
- Kamat was accompanied by GSIDC and PWD engineers during his inspection.
- Later, Kamat said, “I have inspected the railway over bridge at Ravanfond. The bridge is very old and weak and there is a need for a parallel bridge here.”
- The chief minister and the PWD minister along with the Engineers have agreed that there is a need for the parallel bridge.
- There is an agreement in principle to have at least a 4-lane bridge parallel to the existing road over bridge and the land for the same is available, he said.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know