Will give incentive to hospitals to set shop in rural areas: Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani
By Dna 07-Oct-2019
- Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani said that organisation that set up hospitals in rural areas of the state would get relaxation in electricity bill and interest rates.
- Speaking at the inauguration of a cancer hospital in Junagadh, Rupani said that efforts were on to ensure that not a single person in the state had to forego medical care due to lack of finances.
- "Under the Ayushman Bharat Programme of the Centre and the Ma Amrutam Vatsalya programme of the state, we will be covering over 70 lakh families in the state under medical insurance," said Rupani.
- He said the state was looking to ensure that even the remotest hospital in the state registered for the programmes so that the poor can access quality medical care.
- "The Prime Minister has a dream of ensuring that there is a medical college in every district of the country. We are working to ensure the same in Gujarat," he said.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know