Will the dream for “Cabinet on the Move” in Jowai come true?
By North-east 06-Oct-2019
- People of West Jaiñtia Hills district are inquisitive to know as to when the Meghalaya government planning to have its cabinet meeting in Jowai?.
- Riding on the first success of Meghalaya Chief Minister Conrad K. Sangma’s “Cabinet on the Move” initiative, it was announced on June 10 that the next cabinet meeting would be held in Jowai.
- Prestone Tynsong, Meghalaya’s deputy chief minister had informed at the Tura Circuit House that the next cabinet meeting would be held at Jowai.
- A cabinet meeting of Meghalaya government was held at Tura on June 10, the first one in the state’s history to be held outside the State Secretariat in Shillong.
- In the last four months, more than half-a-dozen cabinet meetings were convened by the Meghalaya government.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know