Maharashtra Assembly polls: Dropped names didn't get 'pass' marks in survey
By Dna 06-Oct-2019
- Veteran leaders Eknath Khadse, Vinod Tawde, energy minister Chandrashekhar Bawankule and Balasaheb Sanap from Nashik were denied a ticket by the party because they failed to make the passing score in Bharatiya Janata Party's internal survey.
- Though their exact marks have not been revealed, it has been indicated that they made less than 75.
- Water resources minister Girish Mahajan explained on Saturday why the four heavyweights were denied a ticket for the upcoming Assembly elections but stopped short of giving their exact marks and the upper and lower limits considered for nomination.
- Mahajan, who is the guardian minister of Nashik district, visited the city for damage control measures and to calm the roused supporters of the leaders.
- He assured that the party declared nominations based on the internal survey and not by taking money or other favours.
ट्रैफिक रूल्स में हुए नए बदलाव जनता के लिए !
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know